Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!

Greetings and Happy New Year!
It's hard to believe that it has been so long since I have posted.
I have been up to my neck in little boys! My grandsons!
I don't think it is possible to love anything more then Grand kids!
My granddaughter Danielle was here also and she is a sweetheart.
Of course she was out numbered by all the boys.
So now you know what I have been up to the last six weeks.

My Wonderful news is Amy (foursisters in a cottage) will be arriving in 4 days!
We have some great fun planned.
We will post pictures so you all can share our fun!

This is going to be a wonderful year I just know it.
My resolutions are the same as last year except I am going to try harder to achieve them.
Weight is a big issue as I weigh more instead of less so I am really working on it already.
Also organizing my paper work!
My desk is so sad.
Well actually it is a beautiful old oak desk however you can't see the top so it is a work in progress.
Bless you all.
AnnaT

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Anna, happy New Year to you too.
Have fun with Amy - she certainly deserves some 'Fun Time'
I am with you on the weight issue. Have to get some off this year.
Alison

a Pocket Angel said...

Anna, Your Grandson is soooo adorable! There is nothing in this world that is better then grandchildren :-}
Oh what fun you and Amy are going to have. Can't wait to here all about all your adventures and see photos. God bless you both. You are truly my Angels!!
Hugs & much love ~Mary~