Wednesday, January 23, 2008

~~My kitchen window and collections~~

This is one of my kitchen window's and some of my treasure's.My new pink paint on my window wall. It is raining and cold however I love looking out my window and enjoying the fruits of my treasure hunts.I love my vintage white canisters and little potting shed bunnies.My Rose pattern ballerina bowls were found downtown in an antique store.My vintage sunbeam pink mixer was purchased from DebraK on her blog (bunniesbugalow) listed in my favorite blogs. And of course there is a picture of the four Curtis boys(My grandson's) on my counter.
Thanks for visiting!Hugs Anna T

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a cute little photo. It might be raining and cold outside but you can feel the warmth at your window.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Sweet treasures indeed. Hope the rain comes to the other side of the coast. :) Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Alexandra

Marcela said...

Hi Anna
I love all your treasure.
Even though it is raining and cold outside, your home looks cozy and warm...
Have a great day!
Marcela