Monday, November 26, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

I love Christmas and this is my official decorating week!
I lost count of the Christmas containers I have so I will just dig in and get it done!
I am a newbe so I don't have a PRETTY blog like all of you other bloggers.But give me time as I am still learning computer skills for dummies! LOL
And please go check out ~the Bunnies'Bungalow~ her pictures are so Cool and fill your heart with Christmas!
Then go over to FourSistersInACottage and check out the pictures of her Moms house!
You girls ROCK!
I redid my kitchen and as soon as Hubby brings batteries for my camera home I am going to share.
Happy Decorating~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

bj said...

Oh, boy, can't wait to see your kitchen.
bj
oh, and there's not a thing wrong with the looks of your blog! I like it!!

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Anna:
I agree with bj's comment; your blog is just fine and actually I have been doing my blog several months and still have a mess , so yours look cool!!!
I look forward to seeing your pictures once you post them, too.
Take care
carole

The Urban Chic said...

Hi Anna, found your blog through Amy's and so happy to hear she will be visiting you. I adore your bird lady dress---looks just like the one in Birds and I love that movie. Can't wait to see your new kitchen. Hugs, Pat

Nan said...

Please stop by my blog. I'm having a party for a friend of yours. Smiles,
Nan

a Pocket Angel said...

Anna, Happy New Year!
Hugs & Love ~Mary~