Friday, January 11, 2008

My find of the day!

This lovely picture with a lovely frame was hidden behind some items in an Antique shop that we stumbled on today. I asked Amy what she thought and she said are you stupid or something buy it.Then she proceeded to tell me stupid is as stupid does and life is like a box of chocolates buy it.LOL Notice the Barbola roses on the corners of the frame with original paint! So as difficult as it was I parted with the $6.50 to buy it.Yes I love it and yes Amy is thrilled that I bought it!


4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow what a gorgeous frame!!
Pretty picture too.
keep on having lots of fun Anna and Amy.
Alison

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my goodness !!! I visited Amy's blog to see what she is up to in California and she said to come on over here ~ I am so excited that you are keeping us updated on your daily ventures !! I wish I was with you but thank you for making us feel like I am !
hugs,
Lori

Flea Market Queen said...

Love it!
You two are having way too much fun...
See you in a couple of days...
Priscilla

The Urban Chic said...

What a beautiful picture and the other photos are great---seeing Amy smiling is contagious. Glad you are both having a great time together. Pat