Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Treasures I bought with Amy!

OK here it is.The loot,great finds,silly stuff, nonsense,whatever you choose to call it! It was fun buying it.Amy was my personal shopper saying OOH Anna you have to buy this or Oh my Gosh wouldn't this look perfect in the Amy room! LOL .I love the little bunny postcard that is in the flower frog on the sweet pink bed jacket in front.The Paris hat boxes are fun and new but I have no clue what I am going to do with them! LOL ! I am sure someone out there has been there.
The big pink thermos is really interesting.I have seen the small ones in Starbucks.However I think this might actually be older.It is from the sunshine company in Shanghai China.I bought to Anna Lees to put away for my daughter who collects them.The sweet little suitcase actually has it's mirror still. A small vintage hat that makes me think of Sunday school and a tinsel and heart tree topper from dept.56 also adorn my stash.Lots of little old glitter bottles and two bunny books also are in my treasures.There is a very Easter looking bib apron and a Princess house cheese plate and dome I put a birds nest in. So this is a lot of damage for a short amount of time to my mad money!!!!

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Anna, lots of sweets treasures that will hold beautiful memories forever.
Such a wonderful you had with Amy.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Hello ~ Just stopping in for a visit. Hope you have a lovely day. :)
Alexandra

a Pocket Angel said...

Anna, I LOVE all your treasures.. Especially that little vintage suite case oh how cute its is. I'm so happy you and Amy had such a wonderful time together. What great Gals you both are!
Hugs & love ~Mary~..

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Anna ~ You found some wonderful treasures !!!
What a fun time it looks like you had !
xoxo,
Lori

Marcela said...

Hello Anna
Wonderful treasures!!!I love the book of the rabbit.
You and Amy looked so happy together!!! I Hope to meet you and also Amy in person someday!!!

Have a great day!!!
Blessings
Marcela

PattieJ said...

Awesome finds!

Pattie