Saturday, January 26, 2008

~~~More Treasure's~~~

I have wonderful treasures.Lotta stuff as my hubby says.
So I hang and sit it where I can see it. Sometimes it's a drag to dust but that's the price of having stuff.
I took a piece of a screen door and hung prism's from it and hung it in one of my kitchen windows.
The top of my armoire in my living room has my new Paris hat boxes and my favorite bunny sitting on top of some of my decorating books.
I love olive jars and I have my favorite on my hutch that came from a Marie Calender's restaurant that was being torn down.
I have cake stands sitting on top of my Hoosier and some of my dolls and my old doll carriage on top of the ledge above the Hoosier.
So my daughter was more of an Ikea girl and is slowly coming over to my way of decorating.She comes in a shops my treasures.
I love it !

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Anna, it is such fun to display our treasures even if we do have to dust them. So long as it makes me smile as I walk past it I know I won't mind dusting it.
Alison

a Pocket Angel said...

Anna, I love your Paris hat box and all the beautiful greens too!
You do such a lovely job decorating..
Yes dusting all this stuff can be a bit of a pain LOL..
Hugs & love ~Mary~

Lisa Johnson said...

Hi Anna,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. I love to make new friends. Now I need to spend some time getting to know you too!

Lisa