Saturday, January 19, 2008

~~Morning Coffee in my favorite cup~~

My favorite coffee cup and my coffee just how I like it really light! I bought this over sized cup and saucer 15 years ago in Illinois on vacation. I put it up so I wouldn't break it and a couple of years ago I decided what was the point in not using it. So every morning I enjoy my lovely cup with it's sweet memories. Sometimes it is my peaceful time and sometimes it it Grandma time.

Little Cooper thought it was real funny that I actually thought I could lay him down and drink a cup of hot coffee! But that's OK because there is nothing better than Grandma and Cooper time!


10 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

OMG how funny I took a picture of my favorit coffee cup also. If you want to take a peek it is on Wednesday, September 26, 2007, the picture is not that good of my coffee cup I just got a close up. I love your coffee cup and the saucer to go with it. I hope all is well.
God Bless
ginger

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh how cute Cooper is!
Being a Grandma is so much fun.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Good for you for using your favorite cup. I don't have a set of cups, rather a collection of my favorites I've bought singularly. And what a sweet little pookie pie. :)
Alexandra

The Urban Chic said...

What an adorable little Cooper. Yes being a grandma is so much fun. I am so glad you and Amy had a great time. Love your rooster collection. I used to not want to use my good stuff, but after almost dying, I use everything now---no saving for a special day. Hugs, Pat

Marcela said...

Hello Anna
COngratulations!! Cooper is so beautiful !!!!!
You must be very very proud!!!

Hugs
Marcela

bj said...

I love your favorite coffee cup but I love your Cooper more!
bj

Marcela said...

Hello Anna
Stopping by to say hello .
I love your new banner!!!
Hugs
Marcela

Debra from Bungalow said...

Hi Anna, I'm so glad to see you are blogging. The little one is so cute!

I too love a good cup of coffee in a big cup...a great way to start the day.
Hugs, DebraK

Flea Market Queen said...

Oh Anna..Cooper is precious!
I can't wait...
Priscilla

My Pink Boutique said...

What a cutie pie! I think Cooper is enjoying his Grandma time! Great pic! Thanks for sharing his sweet smile...it made me smile. :)

Hugs,
Kimberly