Sunday, January 13, 2008

~It's AMY from CALIFORNIA~

~A WARM HELLO FROM CALIFORNIA~
~ME PICTURED ABOVE IN FRONT OF AN ANTIQUE SHOP IN TEMECULA~

Another laid back day as we went BACK to HOME GOODS.....WHAT FUN!!! I got just a few things. A PINK BUNNY RABBIT Soap on a Rope for Maddi and some Bubble Gum Balls in the cutest Chinese Carryout Box. I also found her a coin changer, you know the old metal ones the gas station guys would wear on their belt loop, only this one is metal and plastic and I thought she would love to play with that and learn money at the same time!!! I got myself the BEST PEONY lotion and body wash and of course some gourmet chocolate.
THEN.....off to Temecula to scope out the place before tomorrow's lunch....that was pretty fun however, a lot of the stores that were there before are gone. Also, some of our favorite booths in the antique shops were no longer there. But, ya never know until you go and so tomorrow we can go and enjoy lunch with everyone (DETAILS BELOW) and have another relaxing day.
LUNCH!!!!
MY FIRST TIME of having Tomato with Pesto (we went to The Mill again, I LOVE THAT PLACE) and boy was it FABULOUS!!! I once again had the 1919 pizza and Anna tried the pasta. We loved em both and of course we shared!!! We both promised that we would try something different to eat before I leave on Wednesday Morning. So hopefully I won't have a weak spot and have to have the pizza again!!! LOL Please meet us on MONDAY, JANUARY 14th at 11:30am at The Bank of Mexican Food Restaurant (just click on the link for the address, directions and full menu) for a GIRLS DAY of LUNCH FUN!!! IN OLD TOWNE TEMECULA!!!!
Anna says HELLO and I just want everyone to know I am having the time of my life!!! It's so WARM (almost 80 everyday) and full of SUNSHINE!!! I'm ONE HAPPY GIRL!!! Just think how different my life was just a few months ago, I never thought I would be here today!!!
All my Love, Amy (and Anna too)

11 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

Oh Amy...I'm so glad your having fun! You look fabulous darling...
See you tomorrow,
Priscilla

Alison Gibbs said...

Amy(and Anna too)
sounds like you are having a fun time with Anna. So many places to go and check out all of their goodies.
Enjoy your luncheon on Monday.
Take care.
Alison

Marcela said...

Hello Anna and Amy

Have a wonderful time.... eat for me!!!
Enjoy yourselves!!
Hugs
Marcela

a Pocket Angel said...

Hi Amy and Anna! Amy sounds like found some great goodies for Maddi, she's going to love them all..You and Anna sure are having the time of your lives! I'm thrilled for you two.
I'll be thinking about all you Gals at lunch today..I know it will be a lunch filled with lots of love and laughs. Enjoy :-}
Thanks Anna & Amy for sharing the photos and posts with us. I love you both!
Hugs & love ~Mary~

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Anna & Amy:
I am green with envy about the fun you 2 are having in Temecula!!! Well, I figure you certainly deserve it!!!
I hope all is going well and that you bring back neat items for us to buy : )
Peace & Love
carole
Cold in Oklahoma

The Urban Chic said...

Hi Amy and Anna---that's one contagious smile. Sounds like you are both having a wonderful well deserved time. My daughter is a vegetarian and I ate tomatoes with pesto for the first time--loved it. Continue to have a great time. Thanks Anna for sharing your visit with Amy with us. Hugs, Pat

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Congratulations, AMY~
One, for being out in Cali when so long ago you were going through terrible trials...and
Two, for trying the tomato and pesto! I think it looked fabulous. I LOVE tomato dishes and think I probably am really a very tiny Italian lady inside! (My Grandmother was full Italian on my mother's side...that could be it)

Oh, and I would have loved that coin changer thingy when I was a kid! Good pick!

Anyway, glad to see you are having a grand time!

~ Jillian

Debra from Bungalow said...

Glad to hear you gals are having a good time. The food looks so good!Nothing like some girl time & shopping to recharge your spirits. Hugs, DebraK

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Hi gals !! I am dying to see pics from your lunch today ~ I know my friend Priscilla got to be there and I am just a teeny bit jealous !! He he !
hugs,
Lori

blessings said...

Amy, you look fab! So glad you're having fun and I wish I could be there. Blessings.. Polly

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi girls! Amy, I am thrilled that you are having such fun and you look beautiful, radiant and happy! Wish I lived closer so I could join you - but you know my situation.

Anna, you are such a dear to Amy and she loves you so much!

Have fun! Whoa whoa!!! shop, shop and shop some more!!!

xo
Becky