Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm tagged!


Priscilla from Flea Market Queen tagged me.

I am supposed to tell you 7 weird things about me, hmmm! Where to start?

1. I have OCD (obsessive compulsive behavior)

2.Have a hard time making decisions on what to buy and what not to buy.Possibly related to having OCD.

3.I have a really hard time in crowded areas.

4.I can't look a myself below my neck in the mirror! LOL

5.Wash my hands 50 times a day well a lot anyway.! OCD again.

6.Love to travel and hate to drive.

7.Really don't like talking on the phone however love email!

Now I have to tag somebody and the winner is,drum roll Amy at foursisters in a cottage!!!!!!

4 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

Anna...Love that photo!
You know I'm kind of a hand washer gal myself! I also use that hand sanitizer a lot! Always in my purse...
Have a great day...
Priscilla

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hi Anna, I am your twin....
You wrote everything about me!

Do you use hand sanitizer too?
I have hand sanitizer in my purse, on my desk, in each bath room, in my truck!

Love that picture...too cute!

Hugz, Dolly

Marcela said...

Hello Anna
Thanks for sharing with us!!!

I wash my hands a lot too..,ha
Have a wonderful day Anna!!!

xoxo
Marcela

Amy said...

My daughter has OCD and I have been journaling our trips to Washington DC for her to be in a year long study for OCD in teens. We go about every 2 weeks about 1200 miles round trip. She has had a rough time of it all her life and we hope to make her adult life more easy through this study.
Best of luck for you, truly!
Amy