Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lazy Day! Dessert first!

A little dessert before a fun day.A few extra fat grams but no harm.
OK Girls I tried to get Amy to do this however she declined! LOL So you are stuck with me again.Bless her heart she is tired and on vacation.So as you can see we took it easier today. As you can also see we bought some great goodies at Homegoods! Amy is a Homegoods Virgin(her words) and only got thru half the store before she said we need to come back again before I leave.
Fun goodies from HomeGoods!Notice Amy's new coffee mug a pretty enamel blue.

This is our cheese and crackers and yes we splurged we had a dinner wine!


5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

You girls are still having way too much fun.
Mmmm dinner wine with cheese and crackers sounds good to me.
Alison

a Pocket Angel said...

Anna, What yummy looking desserts!
I bet you both are tired, glad you are getting to rest a bit.
Amy you look so comfy on the sofa.. Enjoy :-}
What lovely treasures.
Cheese and wine sure does sound good.
Hope you Gals have a beautiful Sunday.
Hugs & love, ~Mary~

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Yay !! I am so glad that you posted about your day ! I love love HomeGoods, it is one of my very favorite stores ~ the wine, cheese and desserts look so yummy !
Take lots of pics tomorrow because I know you are getting together with Priscilla ~
hugs,
Lori

Mary said...

I'll join you gals at the next cheese and wine tasting - my favorite 'foods'. Glad Amy is resting after all that shopping - how will she get it all home?

Give her a hug from me please and tell her that granddaughter and I are enjoying a game of FLOUNDERING" this afternoon - she'll know what you mean!!

Hugs to you both - Mary
aCROSS THE POND

Betty said...

I'm so glad that Amy is having so much fun with you. She deserves it and you must be her angel! I wish you weren't all the way at the end of the state from me!