Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Where is Fall?

Here we are a week away from Thanksgiving and it was almost 90 degrees here today!
I want cool and more importantly RAIN!
Even my dog is confused about the current temperatures.
I can't picture putting my turkey in the oven if it is going to be like this next week.
However I have an attitude of gratitude so will just be thankful I can afford to put a turkey in the oven and enjoy it.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and say a special Blessing for the young men and women overseas who can't be home for the holidays.
Bless you all,
Anna

2 comments:

a Pocket Angel said...

Hi Anna! How wonderful to find that you are now blogging. Hope you enjoy it :-}
When you have a second could I please have your birthday to add to my blog? Only if you don't mind that is.
Weds here in Ohio it was 66 and sunny, yesterday it was in the 30s and snowing! Our weather is crazy too. It sure is warm at your house... maybe it will cool down a bit for Thanksgiving?
I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs & love ~Mary~ :-}

bj said...

I am feeling much the same way about the weather around here, too. Really warm weather the last few days here...just beautiful. But...like you, I am thinking I might like a little cooler weather for the holiday. Just heard it will be in the 40's (high) for that day so guess my wish is coming true.
Happy holidays, bj